Gun Dry Firing Occasionally l

Good evening all, I have ran into an issue, so last year, I upgraded to a maxx hop unit on my aeg along with maple leaf bucking, occasionally as of late, it dry fires despite the mag being full. 

FAST forward to now, I've upgraded the engine to a polarstar kythera, the nozzle the same length and fits in the shell as it should. 

It still does it, even after the upgrade. Shining a light through the mag area, can look down the barrel and see a small amount of light. 

What could it be, has anyone ever had this before? 

The Maxx hop unit has been known to do this. Best to go back to the original hop unit or one that can cope with wiser tolerances (IE a plastic one). Everything has to fit and be perfect for the Maxx hop to work. 

Edited by Asomodai

4 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

The Maxx hop unit has been known to do this. Best to go back to the original hop unit or one that can cope with wiser tolerances (IE a plastic one). Everything has to fit and be perfect for the Maxx hop to work. 

I have ordered the next bucking for the power of the gun, also ordered tight bore barrel, everything worked perfectly, then the gun Sat unused for like 8 months, could the bucking have gone or anything? 

11 minutes ago, Jmason98 said:

I have ordered the next bucking for the power of the gun, also ordered tight bore barrel, everything worked perfectly, then the gun Sat unused for like 8 months, could the bucking have gone or anything? 

Also noticed that since last playing 8 months ago, the shots curve right when they come out, could the barrel have gone or changed shape a little and not sealing properly?