VFC M16a1 GBB newbie

kasaran

So recently got the V3 VFC GBB M16a1 with 7 extra mags.

My first outing didnt run smoothly, it wouldnt fire or was light striking a lot.  I think i was over gasing the mags to the point it wasnt able to get enough gas out with each trigger pull.  (hoping the 12 degree weather wasnt also problematic).

I have since timed my gassing and about 4 to 6 seconds and it can empty the mag and lock back (they are all short 20 rounders) on most of the mags.  Three of the mags do not lock back on the first shot, even when given the same timing of gas. They also appear to bounce and effectivelly fire full auto on semi, but i doubt it would be chambering any bb's.  Anyone got experience with this?  could it be the valve is stickier on these three? im going to let it all warm up and retest the three problem ones.

added impression:- hop can manage 32's just, but stock is average at best, probably swap out later.

no factory NPAS, was sent with a restrictor fitted.  The bolts on the carrier are bolted in so yet to fit the npas, definately a high temp threadlock/glue

Is it possible the restrictor is using too much gas for the blowback & not enough for the pew pew?

I've seen a few yt video's were users have removed the restrictor & fitted an npas instead.