Umarex HK416 A5 AEG Honest Opinions

I'm assuming you mean the Umarex one?

I absolutely adore mine, after Patrol Base fixed the lemon I received from them.

So far all I've done to it is fitted a gate titan (Mostly for the 30 round mag lock, no firing without mag inserted and bolt press to "load" it) and it's been an absolute workhorse. It hasn't needed anything doing to it. 

I have 0 regrets about buying one, personally.

Nice, what exactly did they have to fix as such? And were you happy with the fps/joules OTB read really mixed reviews so second guessing weather to do it or not 🫣 was so sure last week 😅

2 minutes ago, Kb24 said:

Nice, what exactly did they have to fix as such? And were you happy with the fps/joules OTB read really mixed reviews so second guessing weather to do it or not 🫣 was so sure last week 😅

It's been a while since it was done, so I can't fully remember but when I bought it the replica had an fps variation of about 150, it was all over the place and had a massive air leak problem. I'm sure it was a one off lemon case, but I sent it back and they replaced the nozzle, hop up rubber and something else and now it shoots bang on 342 with 0.5 variation up or down (On .2g) - They replaced oem parts with oem parts, by the way.

1 minute ago, Kb24 said:

Sweet think that’s convinced me 😅 as long as I’m covered if I get a lemon 🍋 

They wouldn't refund or replace, because I'd stuck optics etc onto mine so if you can - chrono it before kitting it out!

38 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

They wouldn't refund or replace, because I'd stuck optics etc onto mine so if you can - chrono it before kitting it out!

Wtf? Simply attaching optics shouldn't make the warranty invalid, that sounds more like the shop looking for excuses to not give a crap. Unless I've missed something 

6 minutes ago, Cannonfodder said:

Wtf? Simply attaching optics shouldn't make the warranty invalid, that sounds more like the shop looking for excuses to not give a crap. Unless I've missed something 

The optic had scuffed the paint slightly, but yeah I was also a little shocked that a big company like patrol base would pull something sleezy. Although if they did refund, I’d of ended up getting another one anyway so 😂

53 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

It's been a while since it was done, so I can't fully remember but when I bought it the replica had an fps variation of about 150, it was all over the place and had a massive air leak problem. I'm sure it was a one off lemon case, but I sent it back and they replaced the nozzle, hop up rubber and something else and now it shoots bang on 342 with 0.5 variation up or down (On .2g) - They replaced oem parts with oem parts, by the way.

Also forgot to ask is it snappy? Want to try one out in real life but there is not one shop near by with it in stock 😤👎🏼

Just now, Kb24 said:

Also forgot to ask is it snappy? Want to try one out in real life but there is not one shop near by with it in stock 😤👎🏼

I don’t remember really, sorry. It is with the titan though!

Here was my post about the fps issues. Note the fps I quoted here is with the hop adjusted to my liking and with the parts being “worn in”