WE L85A2 Parts

JinxDuh

I bought a pre owned WE L85A2 and it's had the UGL fitted. I have back issues and so the UGL is a little too unwieldy for me so I'm going to fit my MB DD Rail, however as it came with only the UGL there's no screws for the WE adapter. I know of the obvious place for OEM WE parts (KYAirsoft), but it seems overkill to pay £15 for 2 screws. 

Is there anywhere over here that sells them, or if anybody knows some replacements that'll fit that aren't WE? 🙏

Oh! bugger, now I know where it went.

17 minutes ago, JinxDuh said:

Was you also after it? 😂

It was sold before I had even got home from work, I saw it completed & cried.

you now know where there's a good home for it if you ever want to move it on.

Edited by gavinkempsell

3 minutes ago, gavinkempsell said:

It was sold before I had even got home from work, I saw it completed & cried.

you now know where there's a good home for it if you ever want to move it on.

To be fair, I saw it at about quarter to midnight last week and didn't even mean to click onto it! I tried to type to come to here, ended up on prefired and in my sleepiness clicked the top advert instead of the website box and then was immediately wide awake when I saw it 😂

I was convinced it was a scam right up until I had the box opened and it was sitting in there...!

Just now, JinxDuh said:

To be fair, I saw it at about quarter to midnight last week and didn't even mean to click onto it! I tried to type to come to here, ended up on prefired and in my sleepiness clicked the top advert instead of the website box and then was immediately wide awake when I saw it 😂

I was convinced it was a scam right up until I had the box opened and it was sitting in there...!

Oh, it's not the one I though of, I saw one in the classifieds a couple of months (or longer) ago but it was gone.

If you post up a pic of the location fo the screws you are missing I can have a look at mine and see what length etc the bolts are , should be easy enough to find.

1 hour ago, Nick G said:

If you post up a pic of the location fo the screws you are missing I can have a look at mine and see what length etc the bolts are , should be easy enough to find.

Unable to take a picture of the pew because I can’t work out how to get the launcher off yet - but it’s part #150

IMG_5161.jpeg

Here you go, the screws shown are M4 x 8mm  You will probably want countersunk head ones. They are not screwd fully home in the pics and there is plenty of space if they end up protruding slightly. I suspect the stock ones are 5mm long, or even 4mm.image.thumb.jpeg.ce28a2b9202f545d4f0583b05a64a4d9.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.bd55fed01f6f11cbc550bc5b1cd744ba.jpeg

Edited by Nick G

25 minutes ago, Nick G said:

Here you go, the screws shown are M4 x 8mm  You will probably want countersunk head ones. They are not screwd fully home in the pics and there is plenty of space if they end up protruding slightly. I suspect the stock ones are 5mm long, or even 4mm.image.thumb.jpeg.ce28a2b9202f545d4f0583b05a64a4d9.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.bd55fed01f6f11cbc550bc5b1cd744ba.jpeg

Absolute legend, thank you so much!!!