Umarex (VFC) HK416D AEG Lower Receiver.

CursedChris

Hello guys,

Maybe someone on here might be able to rescue me in this situation.

Come to remove the upper receiver to check the inner barrel and be a bit nosey.

In the process of this I know these like to require a little pressure to remove due to how they are made. Mines very very new so everything is still stiff to remove.

Once I managed to push the upper receiver forward. I've found a rather large crack which appears clean through. Goes from the right side rear top through the middle of the body pin hole and down to the pistol grip exit.

Not taken a picture but I'll take one tomorrow as a visual understanding.

Anyways I believe these are metal lower cast. In which you reckon these can be metal glued back (such as quick silver putty or JB weld as some know it)?

Else it seems like nothing exists for a replacement unless someone's got one they don't mind selling on. Which am more than happy to buy off.

Thanks!

- Chris

I don't know if it can be saved but you can contact VFC directly to source replacement. Just be prepared to wait ages to get it to here. They're extremely slow.

Also, you could try to ask MLEmart they stock literally everything regarding VFC guns.

Edited by Krisz

5 hours ago, Krisz said:

I don't know if it can be saved but you can contact VFC directly to source replacement. Just be prepared to wait ages to get it to here. They're extremely slow.

Also, you could try to ask MLEmart they stock literally everything regarding VFC guns.

Thanks for the advise.

I've just emailed Fire-Support as I remember using them for my old CZ805 Bren when ParcelFail broke it.... I'll try and contact MLEmart too.

- Chris.

6 hours ago, CursedChris said:

Thanks for the advise.

I've just emailed Fire-Support as I remember using them for my old CZ805 Bren when ParcelFail broke it.... I'll try and contact MLEmart too.

- Chris.

I woudn't rely on FireSupport to be honest.

If you would like to get the cheapest option contact VFC because they don't charge retail price but it takes about a month to get here.

MLEmart charges roughly 5 pounds for postage and it takes about 1-2 weeks to arrive but you have to ask them for a quote first.

Edited by Krisz