Bespoke Airsoft - Loudwater

1 hour ago, Cooperman26 said:

Just wanted to wade in about Bespoke.

I’ve unfortunately fallen foul of having my emails, calls ignored.. 

I made a purchase, received item and it wasn’t the item which they market on the website. Emailed and telephoned countless times trying to explain they have miss represented an item. After a few more emails they finally provided a returns label. And that’s it. They have gone silent once again and not answering their phones or replying to my emails asking about my refund. I have documented every email, call and even photographed the item I sent back so they can not say it’s not as it was when they sent. I even took photo evidence of myself dropping at a UPS drop off point! I just have a feeling, and after seeing other customers reviews via trust pilot and Google, that I won’t get a refund.

in my opinion I wouldn’t advise ordering from them online. Maybe visiting the shop is a better idea, but I personally won’t be giving them anymore custom! 

Can you do a chargeback through your card issuer, assuming you paid by credit/debit card?

50 minutes ago, TrooperX said:

Can you do a chargeback through your card issuer, assuming you paid by credit/debit card?

I have yes started a dispute to get the funds back through my bank. 

My Mrs has always told me to make payments through PayPal for this purpose. Can’t let her know she was right! Haha

14 minutes ago, Cooperman26 said:

I have yes started a dispute to get the funds back through my bank. 

My Mrs has always told me to make payments through PayPal for this purpose. Can’t let her know she was right! Haha

You don’t need to pay through your PayPal account necessarily.  If the merchant accepts credit/debit cards you can do a chargeback through the card issuer.  If a single item you are purchasing is over £100 it’s better to use a credit card as you get the additional protection of Section 75.  In this case it’s better to NOT go through your PayPal account as it can invalidate the use of Section 75.

This explains it better than I can - https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/credit-cards/PayPal-Section75/

9 hours ago, TrooperX said:

You don’t need to pay through your PayPal account necessarily.  If the merchant accepts credit/debit cards you can do a chargeback through the card issuer.  If a single item you are purchasing is over £100 it’s better to use a credit card as you get the additional protection of Section 75.  In this case it’s better to NOT go through your PayPal account as it can invalidate the use of Section 75.

This explains it better than I can - https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/credit-cards/PayPal-Section75/

Ahh! Fair enough! All good information for the future! Many thanks :)

but yes I have started the process with the bank as it was purchased through a debit card. I’ll update if I hear anything from

them or bespoke!