B&T Sling Mount

JinxDuh

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey everybody, I have one final part to source to finalise my Luftlande G36KA4 build… The B&T Rail mounted sling loop. B&T won’t ship to the UK, so looking for somewhere in the UK that has one, or a replica of said sling mount. 

Anybody know of any replicas, or have any sources for one?

IMG_4868.jpeg

IMG_4869.jpeg

Me again :D

I've not seen any replicas of the B&T sling mount, you could probably do a diy replica if you had basic measurements (B&T has a wireframe of the CAD on their webstie iirc) 

A HK sling mount should be kosher too iirc, and may be easier to find. 

7 hours ago, mp5a4 said:

Me again :D

I've not seen any replicas of the B&T sling mount, you could probably do a diy replica if you had basic measurements (B&T has a wireframe of the CAD on their webstie iirc) 

A HK sling mount should be kosher too iirc, and may be easier to find. 

I spent a good few hours looking at rail mounted sling mounts and yeah, I found nothing similar at all. Annoyingly the guys I'm building an impression on all happen to have the B&T mount haha 

https://photobw.info/heer/division-schnelle-krafte/luftlandebrigade-26/luftlandeaufklarungskompanie-260

I have some other little bits to sort out on the rifle anyway, such as getting the barrel length shortened by about .5", getting the outer barrel the correct thickness/colour and getting the correct flash hider fitted. Gives me some time to knock out a 3d print of one until I can source a real one haha

• 1 month later...

r0txwe.png

Found this while shopping for the zenit style ones - this the style you're after? Couldn't find an image of the B&T one at the same angle so I couldn't figure if it was similar or not lol

Edited by pyromancer6

Would one of these mounts be of any use?

435007017_25199928559622541_9084559598009176747_n.jpg

On 08/04/2024 at 13:33, pyromancer6 said:

r0txwe.png

Found this while shopping for the zenit style ones - this the style you're after? Couldn't find an image of the B&T one at the same angle so I couldn't figure if it was similar or not lol

It's close, but the B&T one is in the middle.

23 hours ago, Lozart said:

Yeah, I'm aware they have them but it's a bit much imho once shipping and fees are added!

21 hours ago, gavinkempsell said:

Would one of these mounts be of any use?

435007017_25199928559622541_9084559598009176747_n.jpg

Got a few of those knocking about, the Bundeswehr G36KA4 has a specific rail mount for their A4 rail and because I want to be as clone correct as possible, I may have to suck it up and get the proper thing 😂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.