Bolle raider prescription inserts

Afternoon all,

My bolle prescription glasses have fallen apart, so I need to order myself some new eye pro before I cxan airsoft again on th 9th of march. 
Ive been looking at the bolle raider kkit as it doesn't seem too expensive amd has the bit to hold pescription inserts.
I just need to know from anyone that has these glasses if I need to egt new pescription lenses from bolle specifically for the inserts, or will the lenses from my now useless bolle eye pro fit? 

Not sure if this helps. I have Revision Sawflys and like you i now need to run the lens insert to help my fading vision. I sent the insert off to lensology who quoted £29 to fit the required lens into the insert and a 5-7 day turn around. The should be back with me tomorrow. So if the old insert doesn't fit the new glasses, at least there's an option to get them sorted reasonably quickly and pocket friendly too

Inserts are specific to the model. Sometimes will work over multiple models. What are the inserts you currently have made for?

3 hours ago, heroshark said:

Inserts are specific to the model. Sometimes will work over multiple models. What are the inserts you currently have made for?

They're not inserts I have atm, they're prescription lenses for a different set of bolle safety glasses I got from boots opticians. 

I'll go for the raiders and see if my lenses fit. My prescription isn't majorly important, but I do see slightly better with it, so I can still airsoft even if they don't fit.

Ok not likely to go in the insert. lenses tend to be smaller than frame lenses.