9mm MagFlash Blanks

Tugger

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi All

(Admin Please Delete if not allowed)

9mm MagFlash Blank in testing right now😇.

After some sites don't allow 12g Blanks But 9mm Blanks seem to be used in more site's more than 12g.

Ive never seen theses in UK before, Neither have i seen them in the world,I could be wrong!!

In the process of testing right now when get time an i really do hope all works out?

As ive worked Bloody hard again to bring you them.

An am working on a way that should work as long as you have a 9mm base or 9mm adaptor you should be ok to use.But am testing as i said.

Dont find much time to get on here much as some know..Am not on here everyday? But please inbox me if want info an when i can i will get on here?

But there is a ebay listing with more info on there....285551788071Screenshot_20240207-180423.thumb.png.59c591cd73edc95ef429d2312cf66b4b.png

All the best for now.

Edited by Tugger

Really, really, really need to put your stuff through a spell checker if you're going to sell things.  I'd not have much faith in someone who can't spell 'coming' and sticks apostrophes into plurals, and generally doesn't bother with details - like grammar, punctuation and spelling.

But maybe that's just me!

38 minutes ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Really, really, really need to put your stuff through a spell checker if you're going to sell things.  I'd not have much faith in someone who can't spell 'coming' and sticks apostrophes into plurals, and generally doesn't bother with details - like grammar, punctuation and spelling.

But maybe that's just me!

It isn't just you.

Yeah, Ebay has removed that listing. You'd be best off posting more info here. Must admit, i'd be interested in testing these. Was very happy with the 12g large flashbangs I got from you. Will be interesting to see how much of a flash the 9mm can produce.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.