LCT TK104 Front Post Sight help

Keyzee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone,

I bought an LCT TK104 from this very forum a few months ago now and it came with the front post sight not being there (I was made aware), however since I want to be running CQB games more frequently now there is a new local, I don't want to be running my red dot as it's quite cumbersome. Does anyone know where I could get one within the UK at all? I've had a look around and the only places I can order from is HK and that will take a life time and extortionate shipping costs.

Would be very grateful if someone could point me in the right direction or even possibly has one lying around I could buy from them. Cheers all

1 hour ago, DerDer said:

Much appreciated mate, but it's literally just the post I need (see picture) and spending £99 is not on the cards right now unfortunately. Thank you though!

LCT-PK-15-LCK104 front sightc.jpg

3 hours ago, Keyzee said:

literally just the post

Are you after the post that sit between the protective wings of the front sight that is screwed in?  Because when you say your missing the post for your front sight I am thinking of this just as an example https://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/Hephaestus-AK-Tritium-Front-Sight-Post-for-AEG-GBB.html

As the picture you posted is the friction pin that keep the front sight block in place on the barrel for lct replicas. 

Edited by Sniper780

14 hours ago, Sniper780 said:

Are you after the post that sit between the protective wings of the front sight that is screwed in?  Because when you say your missing the post for your front sight I am thinking of this just as an example https://www.milspecsolutions.co.uk/Hephaestus-AK-Tritium-Front-Sight-Post-for-AEG-GBB.html

As the picture you posted is the friction pin that keep the front sight block in place on the barrel for lct replicas. 

Yes mate that's the one, apologies for the misunderstanding I'm still getting used to AK type guns and haven't had a chance to tinker with the TK yet with uni in the way. Am I right in assuming they are all the same thread so that one would screw right in? Thanks for the link, will definitely think about it even at that expense

17 hours ago, DerDer said:

Gotcha, misunderstood. Could try emailing fire support or patrol base to see if they could order something in? 

Thank you mate, I sent them an email and it's a 2-3 month wait list so might be better off ordering from HK at this point

28 minutes ago, Keyzee said:

Am I right in assuming they are all the same thread so that one would screw right in? Thanks for the link, will definitely think about it even at that expense

One of the infuriating things about Airsoft AK's is that, there is no universal dimension acceptance. 

What fits one brand may not fit another out right, or my require modifying. 

In your case lct are well known, and secondary part maker's like  Hephaestus who I linked before, make items to lct spec because lct use to/ still  do the bodies for GHK AK gbbr's so their products AK wise are interchangeable. 

Research is you best bet before you buy or if can get the original part.

8 hours ago, Sniper780 said:

One of the infuriating things about Airsoft AK's is that, there is no universal dimension acceptance. 

What fits one brand may not fit another out right, or my require modifying. 

In your case lct are well known, and secondary part maker's like  Hephaestus who I linked before, make items to lct spec because lct use to/ still  do the bodies for GHK AK gbbr's so their products AK wise are interchangeable. 

Research is you best bet before you buy or if can get the original part.

Thank you for the help mate, I just bit the bullet and ordered from the link that woody provided. Fingers crossed it won't take too long.

Thanks all for the help

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.