V3 gearbox micro switch trigger

BigStew

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Looking to start a Bulpup project build using a V3 gearbox. Rather than running a trigger bar is there a MOSFET that can be run off an input from a microswitch or is there a microswitch that could be used to bypass the standard trigger connects?

I think all the brands, gate, aster, leviathan and perun do v3s which do away with the trigger block.

The perun is the cheapest at around 60 quid.

I've realised your moving the trigger out of the gearbox so none of those would work for you.

Perhaps more details about what you are mounting your trigger in?

If it's from scratch you could hack up an old gearbox section and a normal trigger and block with a bog standard MOSFET.

Edited by Sewdhull

2 hours ago, Sewdhull said:

I think all the brands, gate, aster, leviathan and perun do v3s which do away with the trigger block.

The perun is the cheapest at around 60 quid.

I've realised your moving the trigger out of the gearbox so none of those would work for you.

Perhaps more details about what you are mounting your trigger in?

If it's from scratch you could hack up an old gearbox section and a normal trigger and block with a bog standard MOSFET.

Nerf shell so existing trigger for that.

The perun etu++ that gits with g&g etu runs via micro switches as the g&g etu uses small contact switches that are pressed by the selector plate. If that perun is able to use those circuits then I'd bet that ab unit can also. 

As an off the shelf thought, I'm sure g&g do an ak12 which should have a v3 box and etu, the perun should plug into that if it helps.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.