P90 Magazines

Thesman106

Hi just was looking for some advice on a kyrtac p90 that i got during the patrol base black friday sale.

I have tried numerous avenues to get the original magazines in the uk but the import charges were insane.

So I am looking towards other mags. I saw the TM and King arms Hi caps are currently sale. Are these mags worth purchasing? Fire support currently has 5 king arms hi hcaps for 90 quid which does not seem to be too bad. Does anyone have any advice with these mags?

King Arms mid-caps work perfectly fine in my CYMA P90 so I can't see why they wouldn't in a Krytac one. P90 high caps are a bad idea. To wind them up you need to remove them from the gun, wind them up and re-insert after... go for the box of 5 mid-caps on fire-support for £62 plus mid-caps don't rattle like a maraca.

Edited by MrTea

13 hours ago, Thesman106 said:

Hi just was looking for some advice on a kyrtac p90 that i got during the patrol base black friday sale.

I have tried numerous avenues to get the original magazines in the uk but the import charges were insane.

So I am looking towards other mags. I saw the TM and King arms Hi caps are currently sale. Are these mags worth purchasing? Fire support currently has 5 king arms hi hcaps for 90 quid which does not seem to be too bad. Does anyone have any advice with these mags?

They don't have the cut-off feature (gun doesn't shoot on empty). I'd get Double Bell low caps if I could because they're cheap.

Edited by Krisz

• 3 months later...

Bringing this thread back to life.

They are still impossible to find in the UK

any one have any joy or better at internet searching then me

I got some from a guy on fleabay, was a few for sale at the time.

I'd snap some genuine Krytac ones up to. Been on the hunt since October ish, no good!

Same here, it seems that very few stores have any p90 magazines in stock and rarely the ones people actually want

We need to lobby Krytac, they have tones in states and cheap to, but won't post....