vorsk hammer de cocking issues

Wegalaxy

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I have a vorsk vengeance 3.8 hi capa.

https://bbguns4less.co.uk/products/vorsk-cs-hi-capa-3-8-vengeance-gbb-compact-in-black.html

Originally I could manually decock the hammer by pulling the trigger and gently putting it back to its rested position.

Recently the hammer snapped and vorsk replaced it under warrenty.

The hi capa works fine but when I now manually de cock it the hammer gets stuck in half cock.

The only way to de cock it is by just pulling the trigger and letting the hammer fall on a empty chamber ( not good for the hammer ).

Does anyone know what the issue may be?

I am confident taking gbbs apart.

PLease let me know.

Thanks 

It's fine, just let it go. The only thing I can imagine is on your original hammer the half cocked ramp had worn down a bit and this isn't the case on the new hammer and/or they were a little "rough" with your sear spring and gave it some more pressure.

Either way, it'll be absolutely fine just pulling the trigger and letting the hammer go on it's own. The hammer impacts the knocker which is spring loaded, we're talking about the tiniest amount of wear/impact to the hammer ever. It'll take it a million times (well maybe not if it's Vorsk) before it breaks.

Just remember - there is no firing pin, there is no "chamber" it's an airsoft toy, normal gun physics and logic don't apply as much.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.