Storing HPA reg, line and bottle?

SeanM

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

Needing the help of some of our experienced HPA advocates!

So I'm brand new to HPA and I've just had my first game day today with my newly HPA'd Mancraft SDIK for my Amoeba Striker As 01, works a treat!

I'm just unsure how to store it in-between game days, Do I leave the regulator on the bottle? I use a Mancraft MMR Regulator and there is no knob to 'Turn it off', it seems that when it's connected to the bottle it's on and pressurized up to the PSI i set it to, surely leaving this on and pressurized won't do the reg any good? Also, how would I drain the reg of any excess air without a turn off knob? Secondly, does it matter what pressure is left in the bottle after a game day? For instance, would a bottle filled to 3k (max what its rated for) be ok to leave for a period of time.

• Supporters

Try reducing the reg pressure down to 0, it should vent the pressure between the reg and the bottle.

Then you just store it in that state.

Means you gotta set the reg every game, but that's not the worst.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.