G&p hpa

Marcode

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Paving the way for an mtw..... so I'm thinking of letting my beast out into the wild 
So it's a CNC machined skeletonized g&p signature series with mwt invictus 10" rail, pts pistol grip and magpul ctr stock with drop stock , on the inside its powered by a wolverine inferno premium gen 2 with fcu, maxx polarstar hop unit and silver speed trigger, its got a standard barrel in it, so really nothing special but I did the hightbrid hop rubber mod to the barrel, there's videos on YouTube on this hop system, this makes the gun shoot at a low input pressure ie 60 to 70 psi, I know there's not alot of people that like doing this mod but I've got on great with it, so let me know what it's worth 

20231119_093431.jpg

20231119_093419.jpg

Why would you get rid of this and buy an mtw? It's nearly identical externally and internally. You're gonna sell it with a loss and spending 700 quid on a new mtw? Just asking. :)

I'd say 60-70% of the total value you spent on this build. Just be aware that people are skint so there is a chance you have to lower your price even further in the near future if you can't get rid of it.

Edited by Krisz

On 19/11/2023 at 17:34, Krisz said:

Why would you get rid of this and buy an mtw? It's nearly identical externally and internally. You're gonna sell it with a loss and spending 700 quid on a new mtw? Just asking. :)

I'd say 60-70% of the total value you spent on this build. Just be aware that people are skint so there is a chance you have to lower your price even further in the near future if you can't get rid of it.

What I want is up to me bud, and as far as people being skint I've only got one thing to say........don't buy it if you can't afford it!!!

1 hour ago, Marcode said:

What I want is up to me bud, and as far as people being skint I've only got one thing to say........don't buy it if you can't afford it!!!

I wish you good luck. You're gonna need it. 🤣

Edited by Krisz

7 hours ago, Krisz said:

I wish you good luck. You're gonna need it. 🤣

I'm not going to need anything but an appraisal, but thanks for your advice you have been very helpful 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.