Tippmann M4 V2 firing problem

Dume241

Hello there!

I have a problem with tippmann m4 v2 firing.

When I connect the line(hose) to gun and pull the trigger once, the gun wont stop shooting till I unplug the line or close valve on bottle.

Looks like something blocked and air always going through the system?

I checked many times part by part, changed almost everything in the hpa system but still have the same problem.

I dont know where to look and what to do anymore. I searched on youtube and google but couldnt find any result and solution.

Edited by Dume241

Caveat: I'm no expert, as my gun isn't running properly, but I have some experience...

You might not have sufficient pressure in the system. That will cause it cycle incompletely so the sear never engages.

Make sure the bottle has at least 800psi in it.   
Note that unlike other HPA gats, for this the bottle doesn't need a regulator on it, the gun does it itself.
If it's still not working correctly then adjust the settings in the gun so the pressure (via the internal regulation) is increased.

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

You most likely have looked at this already, but check the regulator on the Tippmann. If it is set too low, it will also do as you described, from what i remember! 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This is happening because your buffer tube is screwed too far into the receiver stopping the rear sear from grabbing the bolt to stop it firing . 
or the bolt doesn't have a flat surface in the bottom or the sear is bent .