Custom 3D printed parts

Sgtpepper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I needed a fire selector plate for my PTS Masada which is no longer available.

Airsoft Engenuity ( find them on Facebook) were able to quickly, and at a reasonable price,make one.

I highly recommend them.

This is the service they can provide.

"As you know, I have 3D design, print, scanning and CNC engraving services.. so pretty comprehensive and can design and make most things out of all plastics.. cant do anyting metal other than light CNC engraving."

On 02/08/2023 at 15:51, Sgtpepper said:

I needed a fire selector plate for my PTS Masada which is no longer available.

Airsoft Engenuity ( find them on Facebook) were able to quickly, and at a reasonable price,make one.

I highly recommend them.

This is the service they can provide.

"As you know, I have 3D design, print, scanning and CNC engraving services.. so pretty comprehensive and can design and make most things out of all plastics.. cant do anyting metal other than light CNC engraving."

Godamit! 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185221049151?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=LR34F1yeRHO&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=tna5mbwtskm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

More stuff to buy. 🤣. I thought they were going to put the OCP logo on it though 😢

Edited by Dan Robinson

Only £30 tho, nice find

Ah, my mistake £65

Edited by gavinkempsell

2 hours ago, gavinkempsell said:

Only £30 tho, nice find

Ah, my mistake £65

I've messaged him, it's £65 for both the silencer and the grips.  I think he'll put the logos on as well as part of that price.  Will send him some files to see what can be done. 

It's the same guy BTW.  Will send him to the forum. 

Edited by Dan Robinson

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.