Vorsk eu18

Duckegg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

First post so please be gentle noob here

so I have the vorsk eu18

its locking up when cocking back. Would this be an issue with the return spring not being strong enough

any ideas

thanks

Edited by Duckegg

Hi,

Do you mean when firing or just pulling the slide back by hand?

Pistols generally have a feature called 'Hold Open' so after the last BB (or bullet) is fired the pistol will stay open ready for a new magazine to be inserted.

Then the slide catch must be pushed down (Usually on left side above the trigger)

If firing with BBs

Are you filling the gas properly?  Hold the gas can pointing DOWN onto the magazine and hold for about 5 sec.  (You should NOT hear lots of gas escaping)

Does the slide move easily when you pull back and let go? (Mag-out and mag-in while holding the slide release lever down)

Edited by EDcase

1 hour ago, EDcase said:

Hi,

Pistols generally have a feature called 'Hold Open' so after the last BB (or bullet) is fired the pistol will stay open ready for a new magazine to be inserted.

Then the slide catch must be pushed down (Usually on left side above the trigger)

If firing with BBs

Are you filling the gas properly?  Hold the gas can pointing DOWN onto the magazine and hold for about 5 sec.  (You should NOT hear lots of gas escaping)

Does the slide move easily when you pull back and let go? (Mag-out and mag-in while holding the slide release lever down)

Yeah the gas is charged fine. Is maybe within a few shots it’s starts locking up

2 hours ago, Duckegg said:

I have the vorsk eu18

Sorry to say it but that's your problem there, vorsk have a reputation for being a bit shit. As @EDcaseposted, can you return it? If so then send it back for a refund as it's clearly not fit for purpose

12 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

Sorry to say it but that's your problem there, vorsk have a reputation for being a bit shit.

That's a bit harsh.

Vorsk are definitely not great but should work decently. Longevity is an unknown (for me at least) but the ones I have work just as well as WE pistols.

Since its a UK company making airsoft toys I don't want to be too tough on them.

So does the slide move easily when pulled back?

Edited by EDcase

16 hours ago, EDcase said:

Hi,

If firing with BBs

have sorted it the spring wasn’t the right one. Previous owner changed it all good now

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.