Help with vsr-10 sniper repair

nutty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a TM VSR10-G spec with 

Upgrades installed

EdGi 430mm bull barrel.

Laylax barrel spacers.

90� zero pull trigger.

Laylax piston.

Laylax cylinder and cylinder head.

Laylax spring guide.

Action army hop up unit.

Maple leaf 60� autobot bucking.

Maple leaf omega nub.

I baught this 2nd hand 4 years ago used it 3 times then stopped playing, I have recintly decided to get back into airsoft as I have free time again and I installed a new Action Army Vsr-10 M150 Spring but im only getting 260 fps so I thourght somthing may be broke. I took it all apart re-lubes it all with silocone spray. when I got to my buckshot it looked ok no visable tears but old. here are photos anyone got any suggestions on what I need to do?

No photo description available.No photo description available.No photo description available. image.thumb.jpeg.1397e1ab56ee44581574f5aac4e13cb4.jpeg

M150 and only 260 fps, I'd be going straight to the air seal parts. Start with a flash rubber in the hopup and new orings they feel lubed but if they have lost a little mass then you'll be loosing the seal.

What flash rubber/ oring sizer would you suggest?

I'd look to maple leaf rubber and you can either by a box of orings to try sizes or search for a vsr10 piston oring , it's usually about 18mm unless the laylax change the cylinder inner diameter.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.