Vfc hk417 selector plate.

ghostwalker

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I picked up a boneyard vfc hk417 and it needs a new selector plate.

Looking about online. The original seems scarce and the places that do have it all want ridiculous amounts for shipping (some cases nearly £100)

Can anyone recommend an alternative plate or know of any places selling one without the ridiculous shipping charges 

EDIT- I was planning to fit an wolverine inferno into the rif. But the selector plate is obviously kinda essential 

Edited by ghostwalker

Cheers. I have ordered one and just hope customs don't decide to jump on it 

I had seen it but my tired brain saw yhe price jump from £7 to $149 and had a fit. 

6 hours ago, ghostwalker said:

Cheers. I have ordered one and just hope customs don't decide to jump on it 

I had seen it but my tired brain saw yhe price jump from £7 to $149 and had a fit. 

Hong Kong dollars can be rather frightening.

Saying that.

I just looked at replacing the selector switch itself as it's in pretty bad shape. Only in stock one I for d was in Canada for $17 I'm ok with that. Not so ok with them wanting $100 to ship it though. Might try and see if the tm one can be Jerry rigged to fit instead or if vfc get back to me about sourcing a replacement 

2 hours ago, ghostwalker said:

Saying that.

I just looked at replacing the selector switch itself as it's in pretty bad shape. Only in stock one I for d was in Canada for $17 I'm ok with that. Not so ok with them wanting $100 to ship it though. Might try and see if the tm one can be Jerry rigged to fit instead or if vfc get back to me about sourcing a replacement 

This one in the USA has it in stock; no idea about postage though: https://www.classic-airsoft.com/vfc-selector-switch-assembly-for-417-series-airsoft-aeg-rifles-products2677647.html

cheers @Colin Alleni have tried to order from them. unsure if the order actually worked though lol. Website is a little clunky!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.