Kydex Customs ?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hiya everybody,  has anyone ordered anything from them before. How where they with time scale and communication.

I've ordered something from them and got a email about it the same day.

I emailed them again just for a update but no answer.

When I ordered it the site said in stock but first email said 2-3 weeks.

Just looking for assurance really.

Thanks for reading.

1 minute ago, Titchiemagoo said:

Hiya everybody,  has anyone ordered anything from them before. How where they with time scale and communication.

I've ordered something from them and got a email about it the same day.

I emailed them again just for a update but no answer.

When I ordered it the site said in stock but first email said 2-3 weeks.

Just looking for assurance really.

Thanks for reading.

Yeah, no dramas with these guys

I ordered from them last year and received my item roughly two weeks later.

Im guessing due to popularity, they are pretty busy- when they sell out of stock they need to get manufacturing back up to speed.

But from my experience, top notch stuff 👍

TL;DR: KC won a big Ukrainian defence contract, which is taking priority for the next month or so (early-mid July) - so until they finish the contract, other products may have up to a 5 week lead time. (Doesn't apply to stuff they already have in stock.)

Majority of left-handed stuff and some other custom options are made to order, so will be subject to that 5-week lead time.

@Titchiemagoo if you're worried, best bet would be to call/email them, and see where your order's at -- especially if it showed as in stock when you placed it: https://www.kydexcustomsuk.com/contact 😊

Edited by TacticalWaifu

They’re good, I got some MP7 mag holders from them.  The timeframe sounds about right, and the quality was really good.

Alternatively, what have you ordered?  I’d strongly recommend HW Holsters for an alternative.  Their holsters are exceptional.

• 3 weeks later...

Finally received it one day shy of a month and the pics on the site really don't do it justice. 

It is extremely well made, fits my breacher perfect and really have confidence in it holding the breacher and not falling out.

Came well boxed with a couple of kydex stickers which now takes pride and place on my phone cover.

Only thing I think they should of done is emboss there logo onto the product.

As there is nothing on it to identify that it is a kydex one.

If I need a holster in the future, kydex will be at the top of the list.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.