Send in tech recommendations 2023

navyvet86

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Eyup guys

Can we get some reliable, skilled, trustworthy AEG techs that are around for send in services in 2023.

Had some previously bad experiences and just looking for a honest skilled and quick turnaround AEG tech.

Thanks in advance to all posters and looking forward to hearing some recommendations and why

Last two techs I used were Airsoft Monkey and Cage Airsoft.

Monkey was fine, but I think is too rushed/over worked.

Cage Airsoft were pretty reasonable, quick turn around and didn't over egg the work required.

Have tried to contact Negative Airsoft - but I think he ignores contact from people with guns he doesn't want to work on.

Cheers brother,

I'll try reach out to cage at end of the month see what the deal is, much appreciated.

As for Negative airsoft, be nice to get a response, even if to say I'm not comfortable working on that.

I personally wouldn't want to give custom to a business that's deliberately ignored me lol but you never know

Airsoft Wizard in Immingham. Contact via IG. Let me know he had quite a bit of work on, but I wasn't in a rush so didn't bother me. 

Top quality work, did exactly what I asked for, kept in contact and very reasonably priced. Will definitely use again.

Jebus, Jason, Dan thank you so much.

I really really appreciate it, its definitely a trust thing I've been burned and it knocked me and I'd really like to have someone trustworthy to send my parts and aeg to so super glad for your replies thanks so much

Completely understandable - when I was looking for a tech I spoke to a lot of mates to see who they'd used, and asked a few techs directly to gauge interest in the work I wanted doing.

23 hours ago, navyvet86 said:

Jebus, Jason, Dan thank you so much.

I really really appreciate it, its definitely a trust thing I've been burned and it knocked me and I'd really like to have someone trustworthy to send my parts and aeg to so super glad for your replies thanks so much

This is an expensive hobby and shit breaks for the silliest of reasons.  Trust is essential, but also why I  am hopefully repair most issues... Although I think one of my gun's will always be beyond me.... Gradually getting to grips with the ics L85, especially as we have two in the collection.... Next up will be the boy's bolt action which has less range and accuracy than his Glock 17 🤣

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.