TM 5.1 hi cap and Tactical master, oh and mags

AGR

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening 

I'm interested in getting a TM pistol. I've narrowed it down to the 5.1 and the Tactical master M9. 

I'm just wondering if there is any pros or cons of the models, apart from looks? 

Also are TM g11 M92F mags compatible with the tactical master please? 

Many thanks 

Edited by AGR

The High Capa is vastly superior to the Tac Master M9.  The Tac Master M9 is the version 1 design which maybe late 90s design ( all TM designated M92F as well). If you want a TM M9 you need to get a M9A1 or M9 they are much more modern design (newer than the HI Capa) with a better blow back system and hop unit. The Hi Capa has a much more after market support as is far more customisable with more parts availability compared to the M9/M9A1. Performance wise they are as good as each other ( i couldn't really tell the difference). the base Hi Capas are cheaper than the M9/M9A1. Never had a Hi Capa break on me the M9 right hand side decocker stopped working after a while the left hand side still worked and the right still acted as a safety.

The more practical choice is the Hi Capa but i prefer the M9 and yes all TM M9/M92F mags are cross compatible.. 

Not as good as the TM ones and they are not as well built. it's not worth getting WE mags for the sake of a few quid difference. 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.