Help choosing my first AEG please (Double Eagle M9XXX) :)

Coupsty

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Makes sense. I'll hold off on the spring upgrade to start with then and order it if I need to with the other upgrades that people have suggested in the future.

Main thing I really need to get with it are batteries and the charger. I know I wasn't to go for an 11.1 but not sure on exactly what size and brand for the gun. I'll likely buy whatever anyone suggests XD

Thanks.

31 minutes ago, Coupsty said:

Makes sense. I'll hold off on the spring upgrade to start with then and order it if I need to with the other upgrades that people have suggested in the future.

Main thing I really need to get with it are batteries and the charger. I know I wasn't to go for an 11.1 but not sure on exactly what size and brand for the gun. I'll likely buy whatever anyone suggests XD

Thanks.

To fit in the stock stock (har har), I used the likes of a Turnigy Nano Tech 1200 mAH stick battery (and I rewired to a Deans connector)
You'll need a couple of those for a day's skirmishing.  (I'd need 3 as I'm a trigger-happy chap)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/143013311203

You might be able to find this cheaper elsewhere (should be £15), but it's hard to find stock.

Edit:  These guys are cheaper and will fit a Deans connector for a quid (worth doing), but the £8.50 p&p is a bit harsh.
You might want to invest in an extra mag, and some BB's in the order to make the postage cost a bit more palatable!

https://www.targetszone.co.uk/turnigy-111v-lipo-3-cell-1200mah-2010-p.asp

Edit 2:  "Bugger".  I've just discovered I've broken the cardinal rule of owning a DE, I left a battery connected to it for more than a day.  I've killed my battery (a chunky Titan Li-Ion which ain't cheap).   Don't do that :(

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.