Co2 vs green gas Cheapest to run

Mini

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

20 minutes ago, Krisz said:

I never said you can't but CO2 only makes sense when it's cold because green gas is a lot more convinient and not gives you a headache each you time you refill your mag. If you use your pistol like 99%of of the people (holstered for decoration purposes) I'm sure you can run it forever without issues. 🤣

It was what you said: "CO2 is primarly for cold weather when regular gases couldn't cycle your pistol anymore and even then you should be gentle."

Is green gas more convenient?  Does changing a capsule give you a headache?  We don't find either of those statements to be accurate.  My son uses his a lot; I use mine somewhat less, but neither of us has encountered any significant issues over several years.

The key advantages that we find with CO2 are that it gives a lot of shots per capsule, you don't need bulky gas cans and it is much more reliable.

What you should not do is run CO2 in pistols that are not designed for it; that could be problematic.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.