Hello from the south coast ​👋​

_K4MF_

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

5 minutes ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

Like maybe, occasionally playing south of the bale strip.....

That bit of the site is weird. You can't shoot into it, you can't shoot out of it. But you can shoot each other when you are in it. Again - a byproduct of trying to use a Paintball site for Airsoft methinks.

I will try the site again - but I'll give it 6 months or so, hopefully they will change things up a bit by then.

9 hours ago, _K4MF_ said:

Hardcore on the diesel... NGL 😂

That's understandable, no kids here at this point, just a girlfriend at the end of her tether 🙃 🙃

Yeah, I'll be honest, I couldn't believe my luck when i found out that NAF, essentially the biggest airsoft get-together, is literally outside my front door. We seem to have a nice mix of skirmish, CQB, Milsim all within 1 hour of us. Have you been to NAF before? Do you rate it? Haven't bought my ticket yet, but gunna have to soon. 

Hi bud.

Yes,as @Speedbird_666says,I have been going since 2016.

It's a bit like marmite. I like it because it's a bit of a get away from it all for the weekend with guns and games as a bonus.

Great festival atmosphere with plenty of gear being sold at good prices.

Games are as intense or laid back as you want. I like to play at a slower pace than the youngsters,but at the same time I try to stay on mission.

At the end of the weekend,if we win that's great and if we don't it's still great.

GIve it a try and see what you think.Be prepared for lots of walking though,it's a huge map 🙂

oh yeah loads of choice for food and the bar is pretty good lol.

See you there....

regards 

1 minute ago, Shamal said:

Hi bud.

Yes,as @Speedbird_666says,I have been going since 2016.

It's a bit like marmite. I like it because it's a bit of a get away from it all for the weekend with guns and games as a bonus.

Great festival atmosphere with plenty of gear being sold at good prices.

Games are as intense or laid back as you want. I like to play at a slower pace than the youngsters,but at the same time I try to stay on mission.

At the end of the weekend,if we win that's great and if we don't it's still great.

GIve it a try and see what you think.Be prepared for lots of walking though,it's a huge map 🙂

oh yeah loads of choice for food and the bar is pretty good lol.

See you there....

regards 

Awesome, it's definitely an experience worth trying I think. See ya there 😎 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.