How to stop battery rattling in large stock

FMairsoft33

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I've recently purchased a CYMA m16a1 which has a pretty much entirely hollow stock for housing the battery, meaning that it tends to rattle about when moving. I've seen people suggest lining the inside of the stock with velcro, or to cover the battery in bubble wrap, but I'm not convinced that's entirely safe (would it not increase the chance of the battery overheating?). Just wondering if anyone has had this problem before and can give some advice. Thanks!

Don't wrap the battery, they all get warm under use. A patch of velcro on the inside of the stock and some on one side of the battery will stop it flipping about and won't stop it from cooling. A lot of quad plots used to do the same thing with 4s lipos.

Edited by concretesnail
Typos

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.