M4/C8 wanted

Jo1906

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

as the title suggests, I’m after either an M4 or C8 type platform for cqb games, if anyone has one they’d like to sell or knows of/has any recommendations I’d be really grateful.

thanks

alex 

If you want a C8 / L119 then your only real option is to build one , especially if you are wanting aeg. Lots of short M4's out there though . Have a browse through some retailers sites and go from there. Do you have a UKARA ? that will obviously limit your buying options if not.

Ah right ok, that’s really helpful thank you. I don’t have ukara yet. To be honest i haven’t a clue how to build one so i guess it’s an m4 then! What brands are decent and which should be avoided?

alex 

49 minutes ago, Jo1906 said:

Ah right ok, that’s really helpful thank you. I don’t have ukara yet. To be honest i haven’t a clue how to build one so i guess it’s an m4 then! What brands are decent and which should be avoided?

alex 

I'd start by playing the 3 games to get your UKARA sorted otherwise you will be stuck buying 2 tone . 

Depending on budget, Cyma ans Specna arms are good starter guns that can be upgraded down the line if needed.

Have a look round Patrol base's web site , that will give you a good idea of what's available and prices.

As already mentioned get your UKARA sorted first. No point paying extra to buy something two toned then repainting it a few months later.

If you're after a C8, I saw that Dave's Custom Airsoft are doing a new L119A2-a-like AEG (Rossi Neptune SAS, I think it was called). No idea how good it is, but it looks alright. 

52 minutes ago, Diemaco said:

As already mentioned get your UKARA sorted first. No point paying extra to buy something two toned then repainting it a few months later.

If you're after a C8, I saw that Dave's Custom Airsoft are doing a new L119A2-a-like AEG (Rossi Neptune SAS, I think it was called). No idea how good it is, but it looks alright. 

Looks a half way reasonable start, loads of work and parts to get a decent replica out of it though.

The Cage Airsoft sell a full L119A2 kit with lower, upper receiver, handguard, flash hider etc etc... £1200 all in if you really want that style of RIF.

11 hours ago, MrTea said:

The Cage Airsoft sell a full L119A2 kit with lower, upper receiver, handguard, flash hider etc etc... £1200 all in if you really want that style of RIF.

Plus the cost of the GBLS you need as a base gun and it doesn't include the stock, pistol grip ore AFG,  Hells teeth , that's going to end up at about a £3k build ! 

Think I'll stick with my GBBR and aeg builds .

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/03/2023 at 08:35, Nick G said:

Plus the cost of the GBLS you need as a base gun and it doesn't include the stock, pistol grip ore AFG,  Hells teeth , that's going to end up at about a £3k build ! 

Think I'll stick with my GBBR and aeg builds .

Proper upper though 😍

Is there a kit with full receiver for AEGs or NGRS?

19 hours ago, tinkle60 said:

Proper upper though 😍

Is there a kit with full receiver for AEGs or NGRS?

There is that !

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.