Threaded outer barrel for hicapa

kman

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I’m struggling to find a threaded outer barrel for my Army Armament Jag Precision x Taran Tactical Combat Master, so I can run a tracer on it. A helpful guy on here recommended getting a 5.4 r601 outer barrel which has the threading. However I can’t find one of these in stock anywhere, so wanted to ask if anyone else knows of other alternatives?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Dave

the existing barrel should have a 11mm internally threaded barrel you should be able to get a 11mm to 14mm adaptor for about £7.00

23 minutes ago, kman said:

Hi Stew, thanks for the response. I don’t have a threaded barrel. See pic

FE8DE04B-FAF4-421A-A28B-7BC01150E09E.jpeg

It looks like there is a thread further down 🤔

I expected the outer barrel to have a thread, not the inner barrel. Although it does look like it yeah. See below another pic I took with an endoscope

Any advice on an inner barrel thread adapter would be greatly appreciated. Looks too small to be 11mm

8CF27223-C727-4B0A-9F9E-0A1DF4C3F9AC.jpeg

51 minutes ago, kman said:

Hi Stew, thanks for the response. I don’t have a threaded barrel. See pic

FE8DE04B-FAF4-421A-A28B-7BC01150E09E.jpeg

Well that's odd these things usually have threads, inner barrel really shouldn't have threads. a WE barrel should fit and they are internally threaded

11 hours ago, kman said:

They should but they might need a bit of filing. Most hi capas are TM clone but the tollarances ars not perfect.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.