TM Glock 17 integrally compensated?

Matt.2504

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, 

wondering if any of you know if it’s possible to build an integrally compensated Glock 17? IE Glock 17 lower with a glock 19 slide and compensator.

50DF9E7D-830A-475B-AABB-27ED73438720.web

Edited by Matt.2504

Anything within the known laws of physics is possible, time and money is always the issue.

Seriously, finding compatible parts and/or modifying parts is the tricky bit.

How interchangeable are TM g17 and 19 parts? The main thing will be blowback unit and nozzle etc. it would be a unique looking sidearm and I am a bit bored of externally stock 17. 

The slide catch, and therefore front inner rail design, are different. (Assuming you’re looking at the gen4 G17). The recoil spring design is similar, but shorter.

As far as I know, you can’t attach any TMG19 slide to any TMG17 without a lot of fabrication.

WE’s you may be able to, but they’re sh*t in comparison.

Thanks for the advice, I think I’ll be sensible and try and change my mind as to what I want me sidearm to be like

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.