TM Glock 26

emilianoksa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I know that when the mag is removed the trigger will return to the forward position after it has been pulled. Unlike on other TM Glock models. 

Why is this ?

And since WE gen4 Glocks are copies of the gen4 Maruis, I'm assuming that the trigger on the WE Baby Glock works the same way.

Is this the case?

It's the same with the KJW version, sorry not sure why it is though.

I will  add that WE Gen.4 Glocks aren't copies of the Gen.4 Marui - The WE was around for several years before TM released theirs. The TM also has a different hop unit, outer barrel and some pin differences etc in the frame etc. Not sure what diameter the WE nozzles are though? The TM Gen.4's are of course 15mm.

The TM glock 26 was the 1st TM glock(kjw is a clone). So 1st iteration of the design and they decided they wanted more realistic(ie trigger didn't return untill cocked). Trying to remember if the 18c or 17 was next.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.