Soviet Poyas A Type 2 Lifchik Chest Rig (1989 – mid 1990’s?)

Crap at This

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I'd be interested if you do sell.  I won't say that and then suggest a value!

Good for a Chechen loadout.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/12/2022 at 21:49, Crap at This said:

Could anyone give me an idea how much this is worth?

Do you possibly know the purchase history, did you buy directly from a store or a private seller?

Unfortunately there a number of quite well made replicas of this type of rigs such as frontowiec Belt-A - Lifchik version, that have sometimes  been known to be falsely passed off a genuine surplus with added markings and some added ware and tear. 

Edited by Sniper780

20 years interesting.

Personally I would estimate for the vest at about £95-£125 whether you include PayPal fees and postage in that price that something you will have to consider.   

As for the Vog belt in my opinion between  £75-£85 again whether you include PayPal fees and postage in that price that something you will have to consider.

A nice set up for a first & second Chechen war loadout and quite nice for the ability from the vest to hold two 5.45X39 mags per cell.  

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.