Two tone ssg 10

Simonwwfc

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Can anyone advise please can you buy this in two tone colours I’m just looking for something to plink about with in my rear enclosed back garden but don’t have the license or ukara license required to purchase . Many thanks a old 52 yr old new to air soft 

• Supporters

New?  Unlikely, as FOB are out of stock, and I doubt Novritsch is big into two-toning for the UK market.

https://www.ukfob.co.uk/Novritsch-Airsoft/SSG10/Novritsch-SSG10-A1-Airsoft-Sniper-Rifle

Why the SSG10, out of interest?  Unless you've got 60m+ of garden, you're unlikely to see much practical improvement over your JG VSR.

If you're dead set on the SSG10, you could look for a used one - it's entirely up to sellers who they sell to.

Or if it's purely for back garden target shooting and not for skirmishing, air rifles can be had for less, over the counter (other than in Scotland :( )

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.