A little help required with my Guarder Glock frame

emilianoksa

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just an update for anyone who is interested or runs into the same problem I had.

The Spring under the front chassis just needed stretching a bit, as Rocketdogbert suggested.

As for the magazine issue, the TM Glock mags have a slightly thicker baseplate than the WE ones - only a couple of millimetres different but enough to make a difference on a Guarder frame. If I replace a TM baseplate on the TM mag with a WE baseplate , it works fine.

Of course an alternative would be to sand down the TM baseplate, but the WE ones are cheap enough to pick up.

Edited by emilianoksa

I assume those extra couple of millimeters on the baseplate prevent the mag from going in far enough to click. in place.

Of course Guarder frames will vary slightly in dimensions as all mass produced things do, and just because I had this problem it doesn't mean that others will too.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.