UK Based Custom Rail Modification/Fabrication?

CoCost

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Good morning,

Wondering if any of you lovely people could potentially help me out by recommending a UK based tech who is capable of doing some modifications to a rail system I have.  Im specifically looking for someone who could cut-down a Madbull Mk18 (12.5") rail and modify it into something akin to the length and style of the infamous DD GL/SSC Block II rail.  I know there are some US based people who happen to offer similar services [Chop-Boss], albeit for RS rails, however I would ideally like to avoid the hassle of importing RS parts wherever possible.

Thanks in advance 👍

Jim from LCs Engineering Outpost might  be able to help.

He chopped down a barrel for me and took the bayonet lug off of an A frame sight.

I've seen he's done some rails and also has been mating G&P A1/A2 Uppers with TM MWS uppers to make fixed carry handle uppers for the MWS.

He's on Instagram and FB too but this is his website: https://www.lcsengineeringoutpost.com/

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.