TM Desert Eagle double feeding problem

Riddlepop

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guys,

Recently got a Tokyo Marui Desert Eagle (hard kick) and when I shoot it, it does shoot the bb but then another one comes rolling out the barrel... also when I press the trigger afterwards it just shoots gas, no BB.

The third time I shoot it it's fine again. Doesn't do it all the time... sometimes it shoots fine one after the other, sometimes it shoots one and then a bb rolls out.

I'm new to airsoft pistols or anything airsoft related really, I just got it cause it looks cool as a Deagle replica and casually shoot some paper targets around my yard. This problem is pretty annoying though and I haven't really found a solution on the internet. Some say it could be the mag lips, some say it could be the hop-up chamber...

I haven't really tinkered with the internals much cause I'm a nooblet and I don't want to break stuff, and I really wouldn't like to buy another mag to see if that was the problem since I have no use for two mags.

Any help?

That may well be it then. A lot of buckings will struggle to grip the BB's properly with the hop all the way off. Fortunately as you know, these guns have perhaps the easiest way to adjust the hop out of any GBBP. Once you've dialled it in, you'll likely be very happy with the results as they have fantastic range and reliability "out of the box"

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.