WE and TM M&P parts compatibility

BIGwat

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi all

i own a WE m&p little bird, while firing the loading nozzle completely sheered itself in half, I've ordered a new oem part, I'm expecting it to happen again later down the line but ideally want a reinforced loading nozzle. i have noticed there are a lot of upgraded parts for the TM but hardly anything for the WE, I've read that the older WE pistols were a direct clone of TM, my little bird is a fairly old and pretty sure discontinued model. before i order anything and possibly waste my money to find out whether its compatible or not some insight from someone who knows would be very much appreciated.

thank you for taking the time to read this.

BIG.  

Hey mate, did a quick search for you and by the looks of it the marui nozzle has different wings on the side of the nozzle to the WE spec one. So I reckon they won't be cross compatible. I could be wrong but judge for yourself based on the pics. Hope this helped :)image.thumb.png.330e7566c1b7324fd42dcb4cbf19e933.pngimage.png.e4839b6bc7e1251a496936458297b0b5.png

13 hours ago, BIGwat said:

hi all

i own a WE m&p little bird, while firing the loading nozzle completely sheered itself in half, I've ordered a new oem part, I'm expecting it to happen again later down the line but ideally want a reinforced loading nozzle. i have noticed there are a lot of upgraded parts for the TM but hardly anything for the WE, I've read that the older WE pistols were a direct clone of TM, my little bird is a fairly old and pretty sure discontinued model. before i order anything and possibly waste my money to find out whether its compatible or not some insight from someone who knows would be very much appreciated.

thank you for taking the time to read this.

BIG.  

WE are clone-ish of TMs and its hit or miss whether parts are compatible. You might have luck contact WE directly.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.