Gun help

Mogwi1972

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, I’ve been back in airsoft for 6 months now and have several guns now SMC9, Octarms Xamoena Pro M4-KM9, Nuprol Delta Pioneer Breacher and a Valken ASL+ Series. I’ve seemed to amassed a selection of CQB gun, but have started to do out door events and I’m looking at suggests for an AEG that gives DMR, Sniper, combo all in one utility guns.

all suggests welcome on this one as I think this maybe my last purchase for a while, well so I’ve told my wife.

steve

Edited by Mogwi1972

• Supporters

Do you want to buy one, or build one?  There are very few retailers selling "DMR" specced AEGs, i.e. 1.5-1.8J and locked to semi.  You'd generally start with a 7.62mm-ish replica (if you pretend the Mk12 doesn't exist) and then up-spring it and lock it to semi by one of the several available methods (trick mosfter, selector plate modification, stick a screw through it to limit the selector).

Do you have a pretend-platform in mind?  SR-25, G36 lonnnng, some commie AK monstrosity?

Wow, to be honest you have just blown me away with that.

im after something ideally that can be purchased almost out the box which gives me extended range against my Octarms Xamoena Pro M4-KM9, descent scope etc, I know I’m limited with an AEG against a Wolverine MTW HPA which ticks all the boxes from what I can see.but I’m not at that level yet.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.