Need help to identify which parts I need

Cocha

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello everyone,

I recently started playing and my weapon of choice has been a Tokyo Marui MC51, everything stock, no mods whatsoever.

After some digging through the internet I found this beauty:

MC51.jpg.b07a4b98cbca6445a537511fdd42a5cd.jpg

What I'm looking for is some information about the parts I need for the front end of the weapon, as per what I've found on the internet atm it seems like the barrel/silencer adapter have been moved back to accomodate the silencer further back and partially inside the RIS.

Furhtermore, I can't seem to be able to find for sale a RIS like the one in the picture, I know it is a long shot, but any help would be very much appreciated.

Have mercy if I'm lacking in technical jargon, as I said I'm still a newbie and learning.

Thank you in advance for all the help

That is an old school G&G Mp5 SD GARS Handguard. They are expensive and no longer made. However the Gunshop in Lille France has one. 

GG KIT MP5 SD GARS - Gunshop (gunshoplille.com)

You'll need to convert the front end of the RIF to an MP5 SD, So new cocking tube, Front Sight, Cocking Handle, Handguard holder and G&G Rail covers. It will require some technical skill and some tools to mate the G3 receiver to the SD front end. 

::GTapex.com:: Tokyo Marui G3/MC-51 to MC-51SD (aka the G3 SBS) conversion guide

Edited by Asomodai

Asomodai thank you very much!

That seems to be a lot of work, I didn't imagine it would require this effort. I'm looking forward to be able to make it in the long run

Thank you again

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.