ArchWick LMT MRP - Marui MWS kit.

Wavey_Gravey

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I already know I’m far too poor to afford it but this looks very nice.

18D23587-A34D-4D1C-BB2A-78BA70FED883.thumb.jpeg.6d217fbd9ebc6810a08491ed6637e5b1.jpeg

Kits and complete rifles will be available apparently, really like the ambi bolt release these come with.

Archwick are doing some really nice stuff and I like the look of their L119A2 a lot. The kits for the Marui MWS aren’t much cheaper than the full GHK build so I’d expect the LMT to be around the same price. Also, they don’t seem to have a very large manufacturing base, which I’m sure keeps up the high quality, but means there’s not many around. I’ve not seen any available in the U.K. even though I’m sure quite a few people would be willing to buy them. Me included. It seems unlikely U.K. retailers will stock the LMT kits if their not able or willing to stock the L119A2’s unfortunately. That kind of leaves us with buying from an Asian store and it’s a lot of cash to throw away if customs decide their not willing to let it in, or if something happens to it in transit.

So I’ve heard. I’ve not seen one up close, but they look amazing from what I’ve seen online. I had a TM MWS done up as an L119A2, but it just didn’t seem right without the monolithic upper. I’d probably sell most of my collection for an Archwick. 

I’ve got one of their L119A2’s, & I can confirm it’s a thing of Beaty! It’s a solidly built & performs brilliantly, only issue I’ve had is the grub screw for the buffer retaining pin came loose, but a quick strip down & some blue thread lock soon solved the issue 

43813A9B-F3DD-4DF5-85A6-FA3D7519F6B4.jpeg

2 hours ago, Rainn6:8 said:
2 hours ago, Rainn6:8 said:

I’ve got one of their L119A2’s, & I can confirm it’s a thing of Beaty! It’s a solidly built & performs brilliantly, only issue I’ve had is the grub screw for the buffer retaining pin came loose, but a quick strip down & some blue thread lock soon solved the issue 

You jammy git. Did it come with that trigger guard? Also is the flash hider a angry gun style or did you have to swap it out so a suppressor will fit? Btw looking to get a couple these imported soon. 

Wondering who will be the first to have the balls to paint theirs….

Edited by SBoardley

I’ve got one of their L119A2’s, & I can confirm it’s a thing of Beaty! It’s a solidly built & performs brilliantly, only issue I’ve had is the

19 minutes ago, SBoardley said:

You jammy git. Did it come with that trigger guard? Also is the flash hider a angry gun style or did you have to swap it out so a suppressor will fit? Btw looking to get a couple these imported soon. 

Wondering who will be the first to have the balls to paint theirs….

grub screw for the buffer retaining pin came loose, but a quick strip down & some blue thread lock soon solved the issue 

The flask hider & can are Airsoft Artisan, I had the angry gun one but it didn’t seem to want to work! The trigger guard is a Magpul aftermarket one as is the FAB Defense grip (awaiting the purists to vent a spleen over that one!!), the next stage is getting better optics although the Novritsch one isn’t too bad at all for the price 

26 minutes ago, Rainn6:8 said:

I’ve got one of their L119A2’s, & I can confirm it’s a thing of Beaty! It’s a solidly built & performs brilliantly, only issue I’ve had is the

grub screw for the buffer retaining pin came loose, but a quick strip down & some blue thread lock soon solved the issue 

The flask hider & can are Airsoft Artisan, I had the angry gun one but it didn’t seem to want to work! The trigger guard is a Magpul aftermarket one as is the FAB Defense grip (awaiting the purists to vent a spleen over that one!!), the next stage is getting better optics although the Novritsch one isn’t too bad at all for the price 

It looks sweet, though I would keep the ergo! Did you have to mod the trigger guard cus ghk spec is ever so slightly off?

Just now, SBoardley said:

It looks sweet, though I would keep the ergo! Did you have to mod the trigger guard cus ghk spec is ever so slightly off?

Also we’ve got angry gun fh and cans so we’re gonna use them..

4 hours ago, Rainn6:8 said:

You lucky bugger. I wish I was in a position to be confident that I wouldn’t have any issues getting one imported, but being on a reenactment society defence I can see customs just chucking it in the skip and it would honestly break my heart. Not to mention my back balance. I really thought some of the U.K. stores would have jumped on these though and got some in stock. I’m sure they wouldn’t hang around long, even at the high price.

I’ve still got the ergo in reserve but prefer the grip angle of the fab defence, the trigger guard didn’t require any modding at all just fitted first time 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.