New players

Tufflips

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi everyone :) me and my son are new to airsoft but we've been going to our local airsoft store and using their shooting range for the last few months and absolutely love it!

We've been slowly gearing up towards our first airsoft game which we're hoping to go to soon.

However, I am having trouble finding suitable face protection for my 14 year old lad. Does any companies make small sizes of full face or even half face masks?

Anyway, it's a pleasure to be here and I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone here uses in their games.

Welcome!

I don't know much about full face pro aside from the usual Dye i5 recommendation, but OneTigris do a smaller sized lower face mask (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B076C4NN51). I use one myself as I find the chin hangs too low on the full sized ones. If going down the lower face pro route then I'd maybe go for some bulkier goggles to maximise coverage for him.

Fencing style masks seem popular for kids.  They are not suitable for wearing with specs though.   

If you want plastic rather than mesh, Delta Mike style facepro and goggles is good. 

Loads of options if you look through pics of people playing/ load out pics.

Enjoy yourselves! 

4 minutes ago, Giacobbe said:

Welcome!

I don't know much about full face pro aside from the usual Dye i5 recommendation, but OneTigris do a smaller sized lower face mask (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B076C4NN51). I use one myself as I find the chin hangs too low on the full sized ones. If going down the lower face pro route then I'd maybe go for some bulkier goggles to maximise coverage for him.

Excellent, I'll have a look at that onetigris lower face mask. Good price as well, thanks ;)

11 minutes ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Fencing style masks seem popular for kids.  They are not suitable for wearing with specs though.   

If you want plastic rather than mesh, Delta Mike style facepro and goggles is good. 

Loads of options if you look through pics of people playing/ load out pics.

Enjoy yourselves! 

Fencing masks is a great idea! I found Delta Mike's website yesterday, they look great, I'll be getting one for myself for sure. So I could order mine and see if it fits my lad ok 👍 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.