Tyrantjay

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey dude. I’m in the East Midlands. Often go myself. Feel free to DM me. I usually go by myself or one other.

On 09/04/2022 at 16:28, Just Joe said:

Hey dude. I’m in the East Midlands. Often go myself. Feel free to DM me. I usually go by myself or one other.

Hey mate. Where abouts are you. Im in Tamworth i should of put that (edited)

On 10/04/2022 at 20:29, Breedon said:

Not long started back into the hobby, East Midlands Derby/Nottingham my son sometimes plays as well 

Hey. Ive edited and added where i am in midlands. Might be bit far that :(

6 hours ago, Tyrantjay said:

Hey mate. Where abouts are you. Im in Tamworth i should of put that (edited)

Hey. Ive edited and added where i am in midlands. Might be bit far that :(

From Nottingham. I travel all over playing though. Let me know if you ever need someone to go with 👍

@Tyrantjay @Just Joe @Breedon Guys I've got a Whatsapp group "East Mids Airsoft", all based around the M1 corridor (and some slightly further afield). Great bunch of guys in there numbering about 30+. Got a couple of site marshalls in there, a store owner and a load of players of varying ages. PM me your mobile number and I'd be happy to add you.

Good for buying/selling as theres no restrictions and great if you want to see where other people are playing if you don't wanna go on your 1s.

Edited by Steveocee

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.