Any South'Londoners here?

Guest KiloGr

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest KiloGr

Hey peeps,

Looking for other players around south London / Surrey area!

I mainly play @ Driverwood - would love to meet new people and make a nice little group as my mates never leave the f*****g house anymore.

Peace x

Wrong side of the river! Although I am going to make Red1 my semi regular site......

Getting to driver wood is very much 'take advantage of the camping' kinda shooting day.

2 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

I thought about making Red 1 my semi-regular site once; I changed my mind after a while.

Edited by colinjallen

19 hours ago, colinjallen said:

What happened? Or simply too many bad days?

6 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

What happened? Or simply too many bad days?

Too much time hanging around waiting for games to start, inconsistent marshalling, lack of communication between marshals, and poor organisation (to the point where one group of players were not aware that a game had finished until a while after the next game had started),   We finally walked out part way through a day when my son was aggressively bollocked by a marshal for something that someone else had done, despite a lot of players trying to explain what had happened.

I would never go back; it is a potentially very good site run by idiots.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I live in South East London, have been going Driver Wood, Ace Combat and a few places down south like ZeroOne with a buddy that lives near Bournemouth, we started in September last year, I get your pain in trying to get people out the house! Managed to get 2 newbies to come with this Wednesday, hoping they get on well! 

On 29/03/2022 at 21:41, colinjallen said:

I would never go back; it is a potentially very good site run by idiots.

They have a new head marshal and it seems that this is a paid position...they have added some props and yes the games did need a little tweaking (new marshal and ambiguous rules will do that). 

Not a bad day.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.