MK23 gas drum mag

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I built this for a buddy who no longer needs it, but I know ZERO about MK23’s, the market for them or bits for them.

I know the pistols are easily the worst I’ve ever used, but a few special individuals love them lol

So, does it have any market appeal, is it worth anything?

cheers in advance

85085A2B-1CB5-4DBF-AE3E-9290D2FBEBC6.jpeg

B7E1AB9A-E5F2-4BC6-817D-0AF39E48919B.jpeg

It takes about a week to fire one bb with the awful pull of a mk23 so I don’t really know why you would want a drum mag. I’m sure some special individual will buy it though. Probably not for what it cost in parts and labour though

7 hours ago, Albiscuit said:

It takes about a week to fire one bb with the awful pull of a mk23 so I don’t really know why you would want a drum mag. I’m sure some special individual will buy it though. Probably not for what it cost in parts and labour though

This is pretty much what I thought lol. Awful bloody guns

I have no idea what this actually cost in terms of time and materials, and its a long way away from my kind of thing, but I'm pretty sure that this is someones idea of a wet dream and it will sell so fast your head will spin.

Any of the sort that use a souped up mk23 DMR in a carbine kit as their skirmish primary will rip your arm off. Lets be honest they have already given up and sense of immersion or realism in pursuit of winning so this will check many boxes for them.

I'd be fairly confident you will be able to cover your costs.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.