JG MP5A3 SWAT any good?

steverebo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I'm now looking to buy myself a second gun aimed more towards cqb and I've seen the JG MP5A3 SWAT and wondered if anyone owns or has had a play with one as I cannot find any reviews anywhere and I'm after an honest option of build quality and reliability ect

49 minutes ago, steverebo said:

So I'm now looking to buy myself a second gun aimed more towards cqb and I've seen the JG MP5A3 SWAT and wondered if anyone owns or has had a play with one as I cannot find any reviews anywhere and I'm after an honest option of build quality and reliability ect

It's a clone of a TM if you get the metal receiver version it's surprisingly heavy. standard V2 gear box so no parts availability issues. it's a work horse gun nothing special JG hasn't done anything to them since they started selling them 15/16 years ago.. having a check all UK retailers are massively over charging for them they should be £100ish. really want Taiwangun to start shipping to the UK again.

3 hours ago, BigStew said:

It's a clone of a TM if you get the metal receiver version it's surprisingly heavy. standard V2 gear box so no parts availability issues. it's a work horse gun nothing special JG hasn't done anything to them since they started selling them 15/16 years ago.. having a check all UK retailers are massively over charging for them they should be £100ish. really want Taiwangun to start shipping to the UK again.

Cheers, the price of my local retailer is £175 so a lot more than £100.

In the description it stated metal and polymer mix I think it's a metal upper polymer lower. 

Was going to grab one for some cqb as my m4 is too bulky and chrono's well over the Epsom tunnels 330 limit

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.