Parts for my ASG p-09 Part 30 and 86

SgtO2

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi 

Does anybody know where i can get my hands on some part form my ASG p-09 Greengass pistol (- 17657).  The parts i need are the plastic part on the botom of the magazine Part 30 i think. ANd part 86 on the bottom of the handle where you can fasten a lanyard for safty (not to loos the pistol in the woods)

Part 30 and Part 86

I live in Norway so parts are sometimes har to get my hands on

Otto Ødegård

Noggin

You can email KJW directly and they can give you a quote to send directly from their factory. However, I've been trying to get parts for my cz75 and the last time I emailed kjw, they were not shipping to the UK, so you might be just out of luck unless you buy a new one unfortunately.

I got part 86 for $2 from KJW but they said that ASG hat the rights to part 30 because it has an logo on it. Shipping to Norway no problem

I found the part 17657 -18116 PART 30 but it cost €20 pluss shipping a whole magazine cost baut €35. thats bas

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.