JG V61 VZ61 switch to semi

emit

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

I got a boneyard JG V61 that I managed to get working but when the battery is connected there is no safety or semi auto. At some point the previous owner took out the trigger mechanism and replaced it with a push switch.

The selector doesn't connect to anything.2059381544_CameraZOOM-202112221223107322.thumb.jpg.d6f0ed345bc3987a72cb8fda4def3387.jpg126425777_CameraZOOM-202112221222579742.thumb.jpg.edf920e2de5878f8c08ebe8044026e6b.jpg

Does anyone know if there is a way of changing between semi and full auto? 

I could only see a little lever under the gearbox in front of the motor but moving it backwards and forwards while test firing didn't appear to do anything.

other than fitting a mosfet with your current set up no idea. all i can suggest is look through this manual https://www.greekairsoft.gr/manuals/manual.asp?Manufacturer=WELL&Filename=WELL+Scorpion+R2+Manual.pdf and see what parts you still have.

4 hours ago, emit said:

What kind of mosfet would allow this and how would it work?

you would need something small and programable to give you select fire again and to be honest you would be cheaper waiting for Taiwan gun to start shipping to the UK again and buy a new one for £55.00 

Great advice, I really wanted a new one from Taiwangun but when I found this one I thought I'd chance it. I doubt it's worth spending £30+ for a mosfet when a new fully working V61 costs £55.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.