My Christmas present to me...

AirSniper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Literally 30 seconds ago, I bought an EU17 Gen4 to go partner with the one my son uses, mainly so I can get to use the pair of tracers I just bought.

I bought it as my Christmas gift as I know like for the 15th year in a row that I won't get what I asked for yet I get what is asked of me... long story but easier to accept that its the defacto in my life, never getting what I want unless I specifically buy it myself for me... Sad I know but I am pretty sure that there are plenty of guys who would appreciate a RIF or Grenade pack or a new Mollie or similar but no... we get SOCKS AND FRIGGING CHEAP SLIPPERS FROM JOHNATHAN JAMES, cuz thats all we're worth... subliminal messaging on a consumer level platform... new take on hidden feminisim there... 

So I managed to bag a cheap pistol, EU17 Gen4 just liek the one I got my son as I know that the tracers I bought work with that piece without me having to check if the piece has screw threads of the internal or external variety...

The Acetech Brighter C tracers came with the 14 to 11mm so I am able to swap them on the AEG's if these work out better as they appear to pack a bigger punch than the other set I got for the as the BB's come out glowing more brighter.

I got the EU17 here https://msrairsoft.com/products/we-eu17 
and the Brighter C's here https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08P47TFCC 

You can guess what I will be doing on Christmas Day...

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.