Swapping gate x asr to a nano aab

steverebo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I have a specna arms e07 edge and want to add active breaking with the nano aab. I have looked at the manual and it appears that I can just swap them out as the sa e07 has the 2 live wires on one trigger contact and the single signal wire on the second as described in the nano aab installation.

I just want to confirm this is right

• Supporters

why do you want active braking?

without precocking active brake is generally not that useful, even detrimental, outside of a subset of builds that are using the old school "just make it faster" approach to trigger response.

31 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

why do you want active braking?

without precocking active brake is generally not that useful, even detrimental, outside of a subset of builds that are using the old school "just make it faster" approach to trigger response.

I'm going 13:1 gears with a 16tpa high torque motor and don't want to start removing teeth ect to stop overshoot and active breaking appears to be the best way 

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.