LCT 105 + CYMA 74u upgraded+ mags + rigs and more

Guest Scott doogan

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Guest Scott doogan

I am currently looking to sell all my ak gear it’s served me well through out this year and a half I’ve had great fun with these they’ve never let me down so sad to see them go but due to the foreseeable future I won’t be attending Airsoft as much as have another addition to the family so I’m selling up as to fund a tm mp7 gbb to use as a primary for the days I’m free to play, more going back to the one pew and not many as most of you will understand, I’m selling it all as a package so please don’t ask me to split it all up it’s a headache, there’s pews mags rigs and extras like batteries and furniture etc all in I’m asking £650 haven’t priced shipping yet so I’ll get back to that with you, any questions please ask my number is+447518284041 for what’s app regards Scott doogan 

32DC57E4-AC83-4105-9F1B-9B41A893BC8F.jpeg

28D52119-1397-475D-8452-99E2B1115AB9.jpeg

C90B5D83-7942-4C0B-B984-BF4E15900F34.jpeg

80B7309E-6BDE-48F6-8378-340EC7801AF6.jpeg

• Supporters

classified section is this way -> https://airsoft-forums.uk/classifieds/

you're probably going to struggle selling as a package, yes it's convenient as a seller to chuck it all into one big box but you're going to be severly limiting yourself to finding someone who wants the entire combination.

plenty of folk might want a new ak, but will have their own rigs, likewise plenty of folks might have an ak and want a rig, but not many folks want both at once.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.